In April Jordan and I sat down at an INTRSCT board retreat where it was decided that if we did not have the following by July 15, INTRSCT would end...
1) Housing
2) Two Urban Dwellers committed to a year of service
3) Funding for these Urban Dwellers
4) Location for programs
As we shared our story with Grace Fellowship this morning, we were able to say that we have met all of the above...that GOD has met all of the above. On Thursday one of my best friends committed to closing the gap on Urban Dweller funding, and on Friday a Chicago Public School principal welcomed us into their school for our After School program...
So as we go into this board meeting in 2 hours, we have the privilege of saying in confidence that God has provided. We boast in HIM! He has heard our prayers and is continuing to blow our minds with his generosity....HE is doing it all, we are just joining in...
I do not expect this to be an easy year...in fact, I think it is going to challenge us like crazy. I love when Psalm 37 says, "....though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand".
The stumbling is inevitable, but it doesn't mean we will fall. Bring it.
Praise the Lord!! :)
ReplyDelete