Friday, April 29, 2011
Fast food vs Fast food
2011 deserves a little more attention, blog-style. Although I'd like to believe that time stood still for you as you nervously awaited the post of another Flyin' Bley blog...I know better. And the Bible says I should be humble.
We've been busy people for the last four months. From welcoming a new niece into our family, a puppy into our home and a few trips out of state, we've been keeping it classy. But let me ask you this: Would REAL classy people eat a cheeseburger at McDonalds, find it to be subpar, and immediately drive to Wendy's across the street in hopes of finding a burger that doesn't disappoint? Chew on that for awhile and get back to me.
This slideshow paints a small picture of what we have been up to: California, Oklahoma, a day with Maddie, our new niece Abigail, Banks (JB's new BFF), a visit from the Parnells, time with the Rainvilles, service day at the Senior Center, the INTRSCT mural at Walsh Elementary....and so on and so forth...
Go team.
JAB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment